The MHT CET is organized by the state government of Maharashtra each year. The exam serves as qualification criteria for admission into multiple four-year programmers in the field of agriculture, engineering, technology, and pharmacy.
The application process of MHT CET was conducted online, and the hall ticket or admit card can be expected to be released in the third or fourth week of April 2021. All the candidates who have successfully submitted the application form will be able to avail the admit card on the official website of MHT CET.
The MHT CET 2021 is expected to be conducted from the second week of May 2021. Every candidate must possess a printed copy of their hall ticket to enter the examination centre. The exam shall be conducted in the CBT mode. Follow the given steps to successfully download the MHT CET 2021 hall ticket.
Steps to Download MHT CET 2021 Hall Ticket
- Go to the official website of MHT CET- cetcell.mahacet.org.
- Find the option of ‘Candidate Login Window’.
- Enter your details, including your application number and password. If you have forgotten your password, click on ‘Forgot Password’. You will be able to change your password through your email id or phone number.
- Click ‘Login’. You will be directed to a screen with your hall ticket.
- Go through all your personal details and check if they have been correctly printed.
- Download the file. You must also take a printout that you can show in the exam centre.
- Keep an extra printout at home for further reference.
Your hall ticket or admit card shall provide all the details of the exam centre and exam timing of MHT CET 2021. You will also be given a set of guidelines that you must follow at the exam centre on the day of examination. Check for the following details on the admit card.
Important Details mentioned in MHT CET 2021 Hall Ticket
- Candidate’s name
- MHT CET 2021 roll number
- MHT CET application number
- Date of birth
- Name of the candidate’s mother
- Name of the candidate’s father
- Name of disability (if the candidate has a disability)
- Address of the examination centre
- Date and time of the exam MHT CET 2021
- Language medium of the question paper
- Subjects opted by the candidate
- Guidelines for the candidates to follow on exam day
All the above details must be mentioned in your hall ticket. If there is an error, the candidate will be expected to contact the authorities as soon as possible. You will get an undertaking form regarding your complaints on MHT CET 2021 admit card. You should fill it up and send it back along with proof of the correct documents to change the details.
Documents required at the Exam Centre
Apart from the hall ticket of MHT CET 2021, candidates must carry an ID proof at the exam centre. Any of the following documents will be allowed at the exam centre:
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card or E-Aadhaar card
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Bank Passbook with a photograph of the candidate
- Recently issued ID card by a recognized school or college
- Photo ID proof issued by a gazetted officer on official letterhead with a photograph
- Photo ID proof issued by a people’s representative on official letterhead with a photograph
The candidate must bring the original ID proof along with the hall ticket for the MHT CET 2021. The centre cannot be changed after it has been allotted in the hall ticket.